Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 10, 2006

    Happy Birthday to me! #34


    Wow, 34 years on the earth,,,i don't feel any older or wiser, but I do actually feel smarter. I don't know what it is, but the older I get the more fascinated I am with the human mind and seeing what all I can add to my own brain. We are all capable of so much and so many of us waste a big part of our lives not learning anything new.

    I dedicate this year of my life as the "year of learning". I will be devoted to learning as many new things as possible and allowing my brain the opportunity to prove itself! ;-) Anything is possible if you set your mind to it. I'll let you know how it goes,,,happy birthday to me!


    Photo of Birthday Jan 10, 1972---baby rachel g.

    No comments: