Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 01, 2006

    Setting up Wireless Router,,,easy with LinkSys

    Linksys 802.11b Wireless Rtr
    Linksys 802.11b Wireless Rtr


    I don't use my wireless router that much unless a friend
    comes over with a laptop. Lately I had noticed that
    when I plug in my wireless connection, i was losing my connection.

    So,,,i finally decided to fix the problem. It took less than 5 minutes.
    When in doubt, always go to the manufacturer website to find the
    answer quickly,,,no matter what you are troubleshooting. In this
    case I needed help with my LINKSYS Wireless Broadband Router.

    All I had to do was go to the LINKSYS.COM website and click on Support.
    Go here for easy set-up. Just READ and FOLLOW the directions.
    This is for a LINKSYS router ONLY.

    be sure to bookmark www.hi-techgirl.com and do your daily searches there.

    No comments: